Negative Calorie Diet

Learn about the negative calorie diet, and how you can lose weight with negative calorie foods.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Negative Calorie Diet - Weight Loss Update, 4-24-06

It's another week gone, and guess what? Yes, another two pounds gone. I started 3 weeks ago at 220, and I'm down to 214. I guess eating foods in the negative calorie diet, even in small amounts does help. Let me give you an idea of what I've been eating to lose this weight.

Breakfast: Usually a bowl of cereal (preferably something without a lot of sugar), or a bowl of oatmeal, or some yogurt. I usually also drink a glass of orange juice.

Snack: At 10:00 AM or so, I usually have a snack of either carrots or tomatoes (both negative calorie foods). 5-6 pieces of carrot, or about 6-9 grape tomatoes.

Lunch: Half of a tuna sandwich, a couple of cookies (gotta have something sweet), an apple, and a 5.5oz can of fruit juice (with no sugar added).

Snack: Another snack at 3:00, some more fruit. Grapes, or some frozen fruit... peaches, strawberries, or pineapple are good.

Dinner: 3-4 ounces of meat, some mashed potatoes, salad, and some corn.

So far, this seems to be working. If I just add some more negative calorie foods to the diet, and start exercising like I should, the weight should come off even faster.

negative calorie diet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home